For over 21 years I have crafted integrated branding, design, and content solutions for nonprofit and corporate clients to augment their presence, voice, relationships, and beneficial activities in the world.
I graduated with honors from Harvard College, where I studied computer science, pre-medicine, neurobiology, psychology, visual mathematics, design science, and photography.
My full resume is available upon request.
My work focuses on the following areas:
- Branding & Marketing
- Brand development & identity design
- Social media & email marketing
- Advertising & search marketing
- Design & User Research
- Creative & art directing
- User research & usability testing
- Graphic, print, & book design
- Experience & interaction design
- Web & software design
- Content Strategy & Development
- Information architecture
- Messaging & content strategy
- Writing & editing
- Photography & video production
- Customer Relations
- Organization & process development
- Knowledge base development
- CRM software management
- Customer relations staff training
The following gallery offers a glimpse at my work. My full portfolio is available upon request.
© 1997–2019 Jason Whitlow